Matte Back Clear Flexible TPU Case by Diztronic
Tired of covering up your white phone with a black case? Then slip your Sprint or US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S II into this ultra-thin, custom fit flexible clear TPU case and experience the peace of mind of knowing your investment is well protected. Stronger and tougher than silicone, TPU has a nice soft non-slip hand feel and offers great shock absorption, scratch resistance, and lay-on-the-table protection for the front glass. Start protecting the life and resale value of your phone today! ™
This case fits the following models:
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch (Sprint)
Samsung Galaxy S II (US Cellular)
It will not fit any of the other Galaxy S II phones
We are now shipping our updated model that replaces the older "TC" logo with the Diztronic logo.
Regarding color changing: We have added an anti-yellowing agent to our clear TPU to delay the yellowing that is common with clear plastic exposed to UV light over time. However, since this case does have a matte finish, it can be difficult to clean. If you frequently slide your phone into blue jeans pockets for example, it may pick up some of the blue dye from the fabric. Please keep in mind that you may need to replace this case more frequently then our other colors. We will not replace this case due to discoloring.
- Made of Durable, Slip-Resistant TPU Material by TPU-Cases™
- Infused with an Anti-Yellowing Agent to Stay Clear Longer
- Matte Back Prevents Fingerprints - High Gloss TPU Frames the Screen
- Solid Protection from Drops and Scratches Protects Your Investment
- Shields Phone From Damaging UV Light
- Excellent Impact & Abrasion Resistance
- Stronger, Tougher Case Solution than Silicone
- Lay-On-The-Table Design Protects Glass Screen from Scratches
- Weighs Less Than 1 Ounce
- Precise Cutouts Gives Full Access to all Ports, Camera, Power Button
Reviews are available for our Matte Black case on our Amazon listing here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005MGUTW6
Current Reviews: 0
This product was added to our catalog on Friday 16 March, 2012.
For more information, please visit this product's webpage.